Monday, April 9, 2012

I've Hit the Five-Month Mark!

I just realized that today marks the fifth month from when I started the Test It Up! challenge in November 2011 to help keep me on a cosmetic no-buy. I have had some slips, but I've tried to keep them to less than $10, and I record what I've tested each day. On lazy days, it's just usually two products. On a really good day, it might be four or five products off my list. If you want to have a looky-loo, here are both pages of the challenge:
I am eons away from using up these items, even the samples let alone the full-size jars, so I'll be splitting or quartering a lot of the jars for my blog sale (to come), so keep your eyes out!

4 comments:

  1. 5 months?? I would never be able to do that! Congrats I gues haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your screen name, BTW. Thanks for commenting :-)

      Delete
  2. Your will power is impressive, to say the least :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it's been really easy with an unshopped stash of 200 to 300 untested eyeshadows! It's like getting 2 or 3 new shadows per day!

      Delete