Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Shout-Out! to Rebecca M.

No, this post, as well as the soon-to-come review and contest, were not "fixed" :-) Soon after Rebecca M., the owner of Lucky 107 Cosmetics, asked me to review her store, she followed my blog, so the three (including the contest she is sponsoring along with the post) just coincided. So, here are Rebecca's answers to my three getting-to-know-you questions: (1) name 3 words that describe you best; (2): name 3 of the foods you like best; and (3) name your 3 "desert-island" cosmetic items.

Opinionated: The way I see it, the truth is going to hurt whether you are told it now or later, so why not get the sting of the truth out now? Caring, maybe just a little TOO much. This always gets me in a load of hurt ): Loyal: Same with caring; too much so for my own good ):

Lean bean 'n' cheese enchiladas (recipe from Hungry Girl 200 under 200). They are soooooooooooooo yummy!!! Pancakes, but they HAVE to be from Wawa (oh, Wawa, how I miss you!) or IHOP or made by my daddy. And Girl Scout Thin Mints cookies! Those things are the bane of my existence.

Since Rebecca didn't send me any photos to include, I'm posting one here of Thin Min's and giving you a recipe for them I found on the Web, just to whet your appetite, LOL. And I've added that Hungry Girl recipe book she mentioned above to my Amazon wish list!


Here's a Girl Scouts Thin Mints recipe (I can't vouch for it since I've never made it, but it has good reviews)!

A couple of other people followed my blog this week, so here's a shout-out for them, too (either I couldn't reach them or they didn't answer my email): Melissa B. and Adz :-) Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment