Sunday, May 6, 2012

Be On the Lookout for a Good CVS "Red Box" Coupon!

After weeks of dreary un-needed CVS Extra Rewards coupons being dispensed from the ubiquitous "red box," e.g., $1.00 off CVS hemorrhoid cream, BOGO free hearing-aid batteries, and $.50 off Porcelana cream (or some red boxes in certain stores not working at all ), I finally scored a couple of coupons I could use today, one being, in particular, a coupon for $7.00 off any Physicians Formula item, with no minimum spending to be met! Since CVS has $5.00 off any PF cosmetic item this week, that means . . . FREE MAKEUP!


I got the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio [for] Hazel Eyes. It has the following colors in it: taupe, pink, and black with pink shimmer. The original price was $10.99 less $5.00 CVS weekly special + $7.00 Extra Bucks coupon = FREE! I was able to put the left-over $1.01 from the PF coupon to a box of individual Soothe eyedrops, plus I had another $4.00 Extra Bucks coupon for that to begin with. So, all in all, something fun and something needed, both for no or little actual moolah out of my wallet!

I'll be reviewing them at some point, which should be fun since I don't usually wear eyeliner, LOL :-) But, if it's free, I'm game!

Just wasted to give you a heads up to remember to scan your Extra Bucks card or tag at the CVS "red box" this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment