Sunday, September 29, 2013

Not Cosmetics: Snack Taxis :-)

Product: Snack Taxis -- The original bags for snacks and sandwiches since 2003
Where did I buy this? I buy these from www.snacktaxi.com.
Snack taxi product insert
Price: Snack-Sacks (6" wide x 4.5" tall; good for snacks like cut up fruit, corn chips, Cheerios [for young children], and raisins) are $7.95, and Sandwich-Sacks (7.5" wide x 6" tall; large enough for a generously sized sandwich or bagel) are $8.95. They also sell napkins and "sporks." They have frequent sales around holidays and back-to school time. If you sign up on the site, you'll be notified. I usually wait for the sales myself. And shipping is extremely reasonable, just a couple of bucks. No postage-overcharging here!
Small Snack Taxis open
Performance: I recently made my second Snack Taxi purchase because I loved them so much for toting snacks for the kitchen to my home office. I first bought the sandwich-size "taxi," which is ironic because I don't each sandwiches (gluten sensitivity). I've had these for about 5 years now, and they are still going strong. Recently I bought two smaller taxis, and these are perfect as well as adorable. Snack Taxi has a lot of patterns to choose from (you can even design your own). They are lined with a pliable, bright blue waterproof fabric so are easy to throw in the washer or just wipe out. They have Velcro closures. I've never put mine in the dryer, so I don't know how they would fare when subjected to high heat. I just air-dry mine. I imagine these would be great for kids' lunches if you can train them not to throw them away!
Small Snack Taxis closed
If I lost, spilled, or broke this item, would I buy again? Yes, without a doubt. If you're trying to reduce your plastic use, you might want to consider a modest purchase of these cute and fun snack-portability options!

Overall rating: 5 of 5 lippies (taxis?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment