Monday, August 26, 2013

Cool New Tool: CVS 100% Cotton Exfoliating Nail Squares

Product: CVS 100% Cotton Exfoliating Nail Squares

Where did I buy this? I bought two packages of these at a local CVS. I don't know if any other store has them; this is the first time I've seen anything like this.
Price: They were BOGO half off when I bought them (total = $7.49 plus tax), but the regular price is $4.99 per package. That's pricey, but the squares are fairly large, and there are 130 of them (almost twice as more than in most packages of cotton rounds), so you can easily do two with one square. If you stock up when there's a sale, I don't think the price is too bad for the good value offered by the product.
"Nubblies" on pad.
Performance: Excellent! The before and after photos below speak for themselves. Little "nubblies"on the pad help to get glitter and other topcoats off without a lot of work and wastage of nail polish remover and extra pads.
Before with regular cotton pad: Nail polish and glitter topcoat left after several dips into the remover and about 50 rubs.


After with CVS exfoliating pad: Nail polish and glitter topcoat left after 2 dips into the remover and about 3 or 4 rubs.

Packaging: Clear plastic bag with a zip-lock closure that doesn't need to be snipped of first (I hate that), so it's easy open, easy close.  The bad "stands" upright for easy storage.


If I lost, spilled, or broke this item, would I buy again? Undoubtedly. They are probably the only polish-removing cotton pad I will use from now on.


Overall rating: 5 of 5 possible lippies!



No comments:

Post a Comment