Psssst . . . . . Aromaleigh Videos of Lost in Faerie Revisited = Yum!
Believe it or not, this is my very first review having to do with Aromaleigh, which make most of my most beloved eyeshadows, the older of which many of which I am portioning off in my blog sale.
So, here is some Aromaleigh yumminess in the form of hi-res videos of the glimmering, shimmering sparkles in the new collection, Lost in Faerie (Revisited), which I happen to think is a brill marketing technique. I was not going to buy anything from the collections, and now I am. Presto! Chango!
There is a 25%-0ff sale on these colors on Aromaleigh Mineral Cosmetics site, and the sale ends Wednesday night a 11:59 p.m. PST. That give us East Coasters a little more time to plan a buy. Nevertheless, you might want to hurry up and order so you can get the shades you crave most!
Thanks to Aromaleigh for giving me permission to upload the URLs/videos. They should open for you in a new window when you click the URL. Written descriptions are from Aromaleigh. Do you see any favorites?
1. Odeane: Amazingly unique color! Chameleon-like . . . we can't tell if this color is golden, or pale blue, or pale green. It has goldenshimmer and
bright blue sparkles and changes in the light; it's a very delicate color.
2. Eolande: Beautiful purple with cobalt blue and russet sparks throughout.
3. Xantha: Beautiful buff coral frost with sparks of violet and gold.
4. Raisie: Mid-tone lovely rose with mauve tones and loads of silvery sparkles.
5. Tianna: Shimmering heathered lilac with grey tones and sparks of cobalt and fuchsia.
6. Elfrydah: deep heathered russet with multicolor interference shimmer and bright sparks of rose and copper.
7. Orlaith: Frosty rose copper with aurora borealis sparkles.
8. Suelita: Pale rose with silver shimmer and copper sparks.
9. Elvena: Muted cool green with silvery tones and bright gold sparkles.
10. Rhoswhen: Pale warm green frost with golden sparkles and shimmer.
11. Sebille: Rich deep grape violet with brilliant sparkles of cobalt and sapphire.