Saturday, December 15, 2012

Mystery Formulator: Part 3

Hi everyone! OK, time for some more mystery-formulator colors :-) I have quite a few more that I won't photo or post here. I'm showing you only my personal favorites. And these five are the favorites of my favorites, LOL.

As with nearly all loose mineral shadows, these shades work best with a sticky primer to bring out the colours and to ensure that they stay on all day. All of these swatches were done over Hi-Fi Cosmetics High Impact Shadow Fix, but they look good overt Art Deco's primer, which is my current favorite because it goes on like UDPP but has slightly sticky properties. The best of both worlds in my humble opinion (review to come at a later time).


Here are the colors in order of left to right, top to bottom, as usual:


Lianne, Petra, Silvia, Stella, Susie
Lianne, Petra, Silvia, Stella, Susie


And here's a short video clip (pardon the heavy breathing; I keep forgetting to narrate):



No comments:

Post a Comment