Saturday, December 22, 2012

Just a Wee Pre-Christmas Post

Hi, everybody! Are you all ready for Christmas (Christians that is)? I still have to wrap gifts (my least favorite part of the pre-holiday process), so of course I'm putting it off by finishing this holiday bracelet for myself (it'll double for both Christmas and New Year's Eve):


The set is made of four bracelets: One each with  brown, light blue gray, and burgundy-reddish glass pearls inset with a strip of faceted glass iris AB crystal beads and a fourth one a mix of the three different-colored glass pearls interspersed with the Czech crystals.


I'll be wearing red and gray with these bracelets, burgundy-reddish crystal earrings, and probably DEC Silvered on my lids and Peppermint and Evergreen as a wash from crease to brow bone.

How about you? What will you be wearing on Christmas day?

No comments:

Post a Comment