Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Yummy Snacks, Delivered: Graze

Hi everyone! Yeah, I'm writing a post on Christmas Eve :-) It's a relaxing night for me (everything in my family happens on Christmas Day), and blogging is a form of relaxation (to me anyway). Tonight I'm, sharing a new product from a company called Graze (Nature Delivered). Here's the scoop and some photos . . .

Unopened Graze box
Product: Delivered snack box subscription with four unique (self-chosen) snacks each week.

Where did I buy this? I got a free offer of this product from More magazine, and as soon as I tasted my first box, I signed up for weekly delivery.

Graze box opened
Price: Only $6.00 for one box (four snacks) per week (or two boxes per month [i.e., every other week]) or one box per month). Delivered. That's more than a fair price in my opinion.

Packaging: Cute flat rectangle box. Neat. Handy. Trim. Each treat is individually packaged and thus portable; labeled with the calories; and has a full nutrition label on a printed sheet in the box (they're on the Web site, too). You can even choose from the regular selections or the "light" selections. They clearly mark non-vegan, dairy-containing, and non-celiac selections. Here are the snacks that were in my trial box.

Jalapeno Fiesta (jalapeno peanuts, salsa almonds, and roasted seeds)
Apple and Cinnamon Flapjacks (rustic rolled oat flapjack with apples and cinnamon)
Fruity Mango Chutney (with black pepper dippers)
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake (white chocolate, raspberry cranberries, and hazelnuts)
Performance: The snacks are very . . . umm . . . snacky, LOL. I like single servings (portion control is  a huge bugaboo for me). I like unique snacks. I like the options Graze gives you. You can go through the entire snack selection on the site and either vote trash them (i.e., I can't eat peanuts [I adore them, but it's an acupuncture dietary restriction for my spleen-deficiency diagnosis], and I don't care for Asian-style savory snacks), vote to try them, and even vote to have a particular snack delivered every week. Did I mention that they were healthy, too?

If I lost or broke this item, would I buy it again? Silly question for a snack product, but yes -- if I broke or lost my "smoky gazpacho dip," my "key lime pie (trail mix), my "sour cream and onion cashews, or my "garden of England" (trail mix) -- i.e., all of the snacks in my latest box, I would reorder them!

You can try a subscription by clicking here and using the referral code LISAN7QM. You will get your first and fifth boxes free. Yes, I get a referral bonus if you go through my referral link and use my code, but it'd no big deal if you don't want to do that. If you prefer, just go through the general Graze link at the top of this post!

Overall rating: 5 of 5 lippies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment