Saturday, June 8, 2013

Blog Sale Is Back On :-)

The buyer I told you about in my last post has somewhat backed out of the purchase (except for a small batch of eyeshadows). She missed a great deal. So, everything back up for sale (minus the colors she is buying). Shadows are still BOGO free. You're welcome to buy as little or as much as you want (no minimums). Just know that if you buy very many eyeshadows at one time, my TAT will be significantly longer than just a few days:-) It takes a long time to make them up, and I work a full-time job, so everything has to be done during work breaks (I work out of my home, and my shadows are just a few rooms away, but I can't afford to interrupt my work to make up the eyeshadow batches; please be patient). And yes, I still ship overseas :-)

***Indicates new colors that have been added tonight.

Here's a link to the blog sale. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment