Saturday, June 22, 2013

Seeking Blog-Transfer Advice

Hi everyone :-) I've been thinking of keeping my blog up but with a different format (shorter reviews, more swatch photos, etc.). This would make it much easier for me to keep up with. I've still been testing things and think, "Oh, I have to put a review up of this on the blog," and then I remember I said I was going to close it when Google Reader goes off in July.

Does anyone here have any advice they could offer me to transfer this blog, and my followers, to another server, preferably one that gets a lot of traffic? I don't know how to do that, and I don't have much time left to figure it out.

I *could" just start a new blog (and I might well do that if have to), but I don't want to lose my 84 followers. In fact, I hope to gain more with the new format. Does anyone have some ideas for me? You could put your ideas here, or you can email them to me at galgotcat@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment