Monday, October 7, 2013

Fun Fingers*

*And probably the only time anyone will ever see me with more than a one-nail mani! (Yeah, I did my thumb, too. I didn't like the color [and ended up returning it], so I didn't include a photo it).

Product(s):  Sephora by Opi for Sephora Jewelry Topcoats
Indi-go With the Flow
Mauve-ie Star in the Making
Traffic-Stopper Copper
The Golden Age

Where did I buy these? Sephora.com

Price: $4.50 each when I bought them (regularly $9.50 each) ($13.99 at Amazon.com!!!!!).

Right to left: Indi-go With the Flow, Traffic-Stopper Copper, and Mauve-ie Star in the Making over base colors
The pinky is actually a pink WNW glitter top coat
Performance: Excellent. Fun and funky alone (multiple coats) or over a base color.  Personally, I would NEVER do a full mani with these . . .way OTT! But each to her own. If you can pull it off, then do eet (no, that's not  typo; it's my Pepi le Pew voice).

Packaging: Standard OPI-shapped bottle with "bullet"-capped wand.

If I lost, spilled, or broke this item, would I buy again? Yuppers.

Overall rating: 5 of 5 lippies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment