Sunday, May 26, 2013

Woot! Blog Sale Goodies Have All Been Sold!

Well, somebody pinch me because I must be dreaming!  First came a gal from Spain who bought about, say, 1/16 of my blog sale items, and her package shipped last week. Then came a gal from the Netherlands who bought all of the remaining items except for the nail polishes, LOL. It's a blog sale proprietor's dream come true! I gave her a good deal for taking it all in one fell swoop. I had jokingly intimated at that possibility in the initial post but never thought that someone would take actually me up on it. Oh, it's going to be like Christmas Day when the package arrives at her address. Whoo to the hoo! Aromaleigh goodness! May God bless you, you cat-owning Aromaleigh collector :-) May you enjoy everything in good and happy health! My makeup spring cleaning is ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment