Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The CLA "Story-Building" Contest has been Extended . . .

 . . . until tomorrow (August 29) and now includes Al Roker, a squishy hot dog, Central Park, Gram's necklace, David Bowie, a drooling toddler, Rockefeller Center, Iman, a horse with a carrot, and a Chequered Cab among the story "bits."

Here's the official announcement from the CLA's Facebook Page:

"I'm extending the contest for 1 more day, it will end tomorrow, August 29th, so get your entries in! And for all the new friends we've made, WELCOME! ^_^ you can find the contest by scrolling down. We've done so well that I'm adding single full size containers of the prize colors to the prize pot, 1 of each color. If we can get 5 MORE LIKES [emphasis added by moi] by tomorrow night, I'll add another prize. ^_~"

Wouldn't you like to be one of the five "likes" that puts the prize over the top? Then head here, "like" the CLA, and play along!

See my blog post here for some CLA eyeshadowcolors . . .

1 comment:

  1. It's a great contest, thanks Lisa for telling us about it...I have been LOL every time I enter! x

    ReplyDelete