Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Aaaaaaargh!

I like to wear the bracelets stacked a la Bollywood.
Hi everyone. I am so sorry for being such a laggard in posting. There's been a lot going on in my life lately, some of it health-related (insomnia plus lots of doctors' appointments) and some of it work-related (tons of it [not that I'm complaining]). I'm just touching base to let you know that I am here but haven't had a lot of time to test, review, and post. Something I have in the works (of my mind that is) is a comparison of UDPP plus Fyrinnae PE versus Art Deco eyeshadow base.

Also, I've worked my way through testing most of my hundreds of Aromaleigh pots and samples and think I'm going to test my Black Rose Minerals samples next. Just considering testing my way through my huge collection of H-Fi samples strikes me with fear and trembling, LOL, so I'm going to test a smaller sub-collection first. I need to remember to take it just one shadow at a time :-)

Bracelets with flash.
I have broken my no-buy a couple of times with purchases from DEC's Memorial Day clearance (discontinued shades [lots of them] are on sale of 50% off), which, in my eyes, was entirely justifiable considering that DEC is my go-to company for eyeshadow :-)

Plus, when I was doing a second level of inventory-ing recently, I found a lot of eyeshadows from different indies that somehow hadn't been put on the list of shades I'm testing (slowly but surely), so if my list looks even longer than it has, well . . . it is! I also gained some more colors from two swaps with sweet Helen of BBFF* blog. I'm removing colors that I'm not keeping and will be putting in my blog-sale-to-come.

Bracelet photo intentionally blurred to show sparkle :-)
Last but not least, I have become obsessed with collecting beads to make stretch beaded friendship bracelets! Very similar to my obsession with eyeshadow: small, sparkly, and colorful (I sense a theme here). I'll leave you with this photos of bracelets I've made sprinkled throughout this post.

It feels good to be back, and thanks for hanging in there with me! And thanks to all the prolific beauty bloggers who kept me informed while I was too busy to write for my own blog, LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cute bracelets! Yes, small sparkly and multicoloured! I have looked at Black Rose minerals but not bought, will be interesting to see some of those in the (distant) future...;) x

    ReplyDelete