Thursday, January 26, 2012

Woo to the Hoo!

The owner of Lucky 107 Cosmetics, Rebecca Masters, asked me to do a review of her shop because I "was so thorough"! Glad what I'm aiming for is coming to pass. Anyway, I am just beside myself with excitement. I've swatched all the colors on the back of my hand so far, and the results were scrumpdillyicious! Stand by for a new review as soon as I get some good light here for photographing. I can show you the wrapping and containers and such, but what sort of fun would that be without swatches? There will be a Lucky 107 giveaway, too :-)
 
Luck 107 Cosmetics Harkness

After that comes Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Valentine's Day 2012 LE Collection review and another giveaway! Stay tuned to this station!

DEC Valentine's Day 2012 LE Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment