Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Test It Up! Challenge

OK, since my recent no/low-buy was a total bust (albeit a small one), I'm going to try another tactic to reign in my cosmetic spending: I'm going to post here the eyeshadows I wear each day until I have tested all 200+ eyeshadows/eyeshadow samples I currently have not tested. I can't buy anything (except samples of Xmas collections) until I test every single last one. First up: Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Chrome Collection #7 on one lid and #8 on the other lid. (I work from home and didn't go out today, so it's OK if I'm a testing dork for the day!) Of course, this will lead to lots of reviews, LOL. Look for my colors on the Test It Up! tab :-)

Does anyone want to join me?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! If you can manage one eyeshadow per eye, it'll only take about 100 days. No problem. Just don't go out.

    And now, I'm going to check out the Challenge tab to see how you're doing.

    By the way, if you sample one and don't like it, can you promise us you'll throw it out? ;-)

    ReplyDelete