Saturday, December 3, 2011

Win a $50 Gift Certificate From Simply Just Minerals!

Win a $50 gift certificate from Simply Just Minerals! Just follow this link and do what it says :-) https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.284828004894163.65841.222255484484749&type=3. I'll have a review of them in the future, but I can vouch for the company. The colors are simple, and a lot of them are matte. They aren't very pigmented over UDPP, but they are hugely bright and colorful over Fyrinnae PE or something similar. Think Hi-Fi Cosmetics (in a lot of cases) but without the degree of shimmer. And the owner, Maria Pattengill, is a sweetheart. Very quick shipping. I highly recommend Prairie Fire and Sugar Rock (I liked the latter so much I bought a full size of it). Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment